The DRI-365 is Nuaire’s only PIV unit which is designed to run all year round, curing condensation dampness and removing allergens and pollutants from the home. This cost-effective, whole home ventilation is suitable for properties with a loft space and is the only one in the DRIMASTER-ECO range that not only intelligently utilises solar gain from loft space during colder months but has the added benefit of introducing fresh cooler filtered air throughout the warmer months.
The DRI-365 is an all year operating low-energy whole home ventilation system. A cost effective solution that is easy to install making it ideal for both repairs and maintenance schemes and new build applications.
The unit is fully automatic and intelligently decides whether to source its air supply from the loft space or directly from outside based on air temperature.
Features & Benefits:
- Cures condensation dampness - PIV reduces the humidity in the air, curing condensation dampness preventing mould growth.
- Improved indoor air quality and healthy living environment- indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning, as well as outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are eradicated from the home.
- Easy & simple installation – sited in the loft with supply air from outside via a length of duct fitted to either a louvered grille or soffit kit (optional kits available).
- Allows occupants to keep windows closed – for added security and noise sensitive sites the unit continuously inputs fresh filtered air.
- Health benefit - clinically proven to help allergy and asthma sufferers.
- Reduces radon gas levels – Evidence by the BRE demonstrates the principle of PIV is a remedial measure for Radon gas.
- Meets Regulations - meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy.
- Modern, sleek circular diffuser – Provides occupant acceptability.
- Wired boost switch supplied – allows occupant to boost the fan when desired.
- Filter change indicator – to ensure optimum performance is maintained.
- Very low maintenance - filter clean or replacement every five years.
- 5 year warranty - for peace of mind.