This remote sensor automatically measures the level of Carbon Dioxide within the property and wirelessly commands the unit in the loft to adjust the volume of airflow, in order to expel any rise of this pollutant in the home.
Features and Benefits:
- Automated technology - the PIV units receives a signal from the DRI-ECO-CO2 and intelligently boosts the fan speed to provide additional ventilation when levels above the set level are measured to maintain a healthy living environment for the occupants.
- Wireless Controls - the compatible PIV units are controlled via radio frequency, therefore no unsightly wires are visible within the home.
- Extremely low power consumption - mains powered to ensure the sensor never fails to continually measure the CO2 within the property.
- LED display - this has an energy saving mode and will only indicate the CO2 levels within the home when the indent button is pressed.
- Easy installation - switch comes with adhesive tape pre fitted on the back or the option to screw to the wall if desired.