This wireless sensor continually monitors the humidity levels within the property and intelligently sends a signal back to the unit to ensure the correct amount of airflow is being delivered into the home.
The DRI-ECO-RH is an optional control, which can be situated anywhere in the home.
Features and Benefits:
- Automated technology - the PIV unit receives a signal from the DRI-ECO-RH and intelligently boosts the fan speed to provide additional ventilation when high humidity levels are measured, to maintain a healthy living environment for the occupants.
- Wireless Controls - the compatible PIV units are controlled via radio frequency, therefore no unsightly wires are visible within the home.
- Extremely low power consumption - by using 2 Alkaline AA batteries (approx 2 years life) provided with the sensor.
- LED display - this has an energy saving mode and will only indicate the RH levels within the home when the indent button is pressed.
- Easy installation - switch comes with adhesive tape pre fitted on the back, or the option to screw to the wall if desired.