This is the latest 2017 offering from Nuaire. A loft mounted PIV unit with enhanced technology having the added benefit of system controls in the diffuser providing ease of commissioning carried out from the hallway (or room) without the need to climb into the loft. (HC = Hall Control)
DRI-ECO-HC like all other units within the range are fitted with an internal temperature sensor. This sensor which continuously monitors the temperature in the loft and boosts the air volume when the loft temperature is above a set level. (heat recovery mode)
Product Weight: 9kg
The DRI-ECO-HC is a low energy whole home ventilation system. A cost effective solution with a non -disruptive installation making it ideal for repairs and maintenance schemes.
Features & Benefits:
- Cures condensation dampness - PIV reduces the humidity in the air, curing condensation and preventing mould growth.
- Improved indoor air quality and healthy living environment- indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning, as well as outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are eradicated from the home.
- Easy & simple installation
- Modern, sleek circular diffuser – Provides occupant acceptability.
- Hall Control - System controls located in the ceiling diffuser for easy commission and access for maintenance checks.
- Filter change indicator – to ensure optimum performance is maintained.
- Very low maintenance - filter clean or replacement every five years.
- Extremely energy efficient - System goes into standby during warmer months when there is no evidence of condensation.
- Health benefit - clinically proven to help allergy and asthma sufferers.
- Meets Regulations - meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy.
- 7 year manufacturers warranty - for peace of mind.