The Nuaire Drimaster Link HC is A loft mounted unit incorporating radio frequency (RF) communication to link in a range of remote sensors which talk to the unit communicating levels of humidity and CO2. At preset levels The DRI-ECO-LINK-HC will react by boosting the fans speed to maintain good air quality and providing a healthy living environment.
A low energy ventilation system that is suitable for loft space installation with system controls positioned at the diffuser for ease of access
The DRI-ECO-LINK-HC is a low energy whole house ventilation system. Simple to install and providing a cost effective solution for directly dealing with mould and condensation
This unit incorporates radio frequency (RF) giving a wireless connection to a range of remote sensors and switches.
Features and Benefits:
- Improved air quality and a healthier living environment within your home, property or business- pollutants including cooking, traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are eradicated from the home.
- Easy to control – A remote DRI-ECO-2S switch is available to provide easy control of the unit remotely
- Additional Sensors available (see below)– Carbon dioxide detector DRI-ECO-C02 and relative humidity sensors DRI-ECO-RH which automatically raise the fan speed at set levels to maintain good air quality.
- Meets part F & L of the building Regulations - being a low-energy ventilation strategy.
- Easy & simple installation – can be installed in under one hour.
- Sleek diffuser – blends in discretely
- Change filter indicator – ensures peak performance at all times
- Ultra low maintenance - clean or replacement filter only required five yearly.
- Extremely energy efficient - Standby function during warmer months when condensation.is not a danger
- Healthier internal air- clinically proven to help allergy and asthma sufferers.
- 7 year warranty - for peace of mind.
Product Weight: 6kg