Sovereign SovStik Adhesive is a professional quality, universally applicable elastic adhesive, based on hybrid technology. Presented in an easy to transport and use 600cc Foil Sausage, SovStik does not contain solvents or isocyanates. There is no smell during application and curing.
Ideal for bonding on solid, clean, dust and grease free and sound substrates.
A moisture curing system, SovStik is perfect in situations where damp is present.
Benefits and Features
- Permanently elastic
- Universal bonding for interior and exterior use
- Free of isocyanates, solvents and silicones
- Resistant to UV, moisture, mould and weather
- Neutral curing, almost odourless
- Absorbs acoustic and mechanical vibrations
- Adheres perfectly without primer
SovStik in action
Using SovStik and based on 2 persons fitting, an application time of around 12-16m per hour (membrane only) can easily be achieved. Typical installation for a lath member with drilling and plugs is 3-4m per hour.
A typical 4 x 4 room could have the DPC drilled, injected and membraned in around 2-3 hours ready for boarding in the afternoon and skimming the next day.
The usual process takes 6-8 hours with boarding next day and skimming day after.