5 Ltr Triton Salt Neutralizer is an aqueous solution based on acetic acid with a surfactant, has been specifically developed to overcome the problem of salts in mineral building surfaces from new plaster work to old stone.
There are many situations where the type of salts within the masonry are such that the plaster finish remains in good condition. In these cases Salt Neutraliser can be used to neutralise the salts in the sound plaster finish thus saving considerable time and expense by not having to re-plaster these areas.
- Neutralises the action of salts to prevent or reduce efflorescence
- Applicable to all mineral building surfaces
- Can be used as a concentrate or diluted with water
- Reacts immediately with the salts in the substrate
- Prevents further movement of salts through the substrate