Wykamol Universal Mortar is a single component, thixotropic, fibre reinforced, polymer modified cementitious mortar. The product cures to produce a high performance, fair faced levelling coat, render and profile mortar with enhanced waterproofing properties.
- Waterproofing and protection against water and moisture
- Mortar for waterproofing, levelling and re-profilin
- Filler at wall/floor, wall/wall and wall/ceiling junctions
- Foundations, slabs, retaining walls etc.
- Drinking water structures, when finishes with HydraDry Tanking Slurry
- High build repair mortar
- Ideal for use with specialist waterproofing systems such as tanking slurry
- Fibre reinforced to give improved tensile and impact strength
- High bond strength which ensure monolithic performance
- Suitable for horizontal, vertical and overhead applications
- Wide range of applications from a single product
- Economic mortar which generally requires no substrate inter-layer priming
- Dense matrix provides excellent protection from moisture and chlorides
- Factory batched mortar which provides consistent quality