The convenient, value option for fast & economical holes
- Ground centre-point centres the drill bit for a secure non-slip start
- Precision ground, transverse cutting edges rapidly cut whilst simultaneously lifting debris from the cutting edge for rapid drilling and longer life
- Raised spurs score the wood in advance of the cutting edge allowing it to cut more easily and effectively which gives users a faster, more comfortable drilling experience
- Back tapered drilling head avoids jamming in holes for smooth and hassle free drilling
- ¼” Quick-Change shank is manufactured to ISO 1173-2001 for hassle free bit changes
Flat Wood Bits can be used in:
- Veneered Chipboard
This product is not impact rated and we do not advise using in impact drivers. The quick-change extension we recommend to be used with this product is impact rated and can be used with any of our Twister impact rated products in an impact driver. However, if using with Flat Wood Bits we advise against using in an impact driver and instead use in an alternative 3 jaw chuck machine on rotary only.
- Withdrawing frequently during the drilling process can speed up the drilling rates by helping to clear the spoil from the hole.
Operation Speed Chart
Diameter Size mm
|6 – 13
|14 – 25
|26 – 38