Wykamol Crack Sealer Plus is a 2 part, high strength, thixotropic epoxy adhesive specifically formulated for repairing fine cracks in brick, block, stone, concrete or masonry.
Wykamol Crack Sealer Plus is supplied in two screw cap containers, one contains the base resin, the other contains the curing agent. The kit includes a follower plate, empty cartridge, adapter nozzle and a flexible polymer tip.
The filling adhesive is available in concrete grey or brick red.
- Seals cracks in bricks, blocks, render and concrete
- High strength bond for fractured masonry
- Fill fine cracks without injection ports
- Non-shrink epoxy resin injection system
- Gels rapidly and cures within 12 hours
- Combines with substrate to create high bond strength
- Reduces viscosity under injection pressure to fill micro cracks
- Flexible 2 mm and 4 mm injection nozzles for ultra-fine crack injection
- Available in Brick Red and Concrete Grey for colour match seal
300 ml of Crack Sealer will fill approx. 5 linear metres of a 2 mm wide crack, to a depth of 30 mm