Wykamol Technoseal is a ready-to-use, liquid damp-proofing membrane which provides a seamless, waterproof and radon barrier, ideal to use as part of a below ground-level waterproofing system.
Technoseal acts as a barrier against methane and carbon dioxide gases. It is safe to use in potable water and can be applied to pond lining as a waterproof barrier.
Ideal for areas with constant water contact, such as under tiles in bathrooms, food processing areas and balconies.
- Ready to apply and easy to use
- Can be applied to damp surfaces
- Non-toxic, non hazardous, solvent and plasticiser free
- Acts as a gas barrier for radon, carbon dioxide and methane
- Tough, highly flexibly and good crack bridging properties
- Low water vapour permeability
- Alkali resistant can be applied to alkaline surfaces
- Resistant to silage acids
- Quick drying – typically touch dry in 1 hour
- Ideal for use under tiles in very wet rooms
- Apply to blockwork, stone, brick and concrete
- For internal use only, unless rendered or protected on top of
- Can be plastered and boarded on top