An intelligent high water level sump pump alarm by National Pump Systems which is capable of audible, visual, Wi-Fi and GSM alarm notifications.
Up to 4 hard wired switches can be connected directly to the panel or 99 wireless transmitters.
This enables the installer to use 1 panel for multiple sump chamber installation in the same building, and muiltple float switch configurations in one chamber.
The alarm panel is a visually appealing design with a full colour LED display. It is mains powered by a USB input or using the mains adaptor. It has a built in li-iron backup battery which will last between 6-8 hours.
One of the best features of this alarm is its ability to send a notification in the event of a power failure. If the mains power supply to the panel is taken from the pump supply, an alarm notification will be sent if pump power is lost. This is an especially important feature that the client/service company will know in advance that the pumps are not working before a flood event occurs.
A hard wired 110dB alarm is supplied as standard.
Using the APP for either Android or iOS, the panel can controlled and programmed via a smart phone. Full instructions on YouTube available.
SMS text messaging and auto dialing from the panel in the event of an alarm is possible too using a sim card from O2, VodaPhone or EE or any provider which uses these networks.
If a GSM signal isn’t possible to can use the Wi-Fi option using the mobile APP.
- Aesthetically pleasing design.
- Built in audible siren.
- Separate hard wired 110db siren supplied.
- Can be remotely located within the property – up to 100m.
- WiFi (2.4Ghz) push notifications to both Android and IOS mobile phones.
- Multiple mobile phones can be notified by WiFi simultaneously.
- Operate/test panel remotely via mobile phone APP.
- GSM notifications via text message and auto dealer – max 5 numbers.
- Up to 4 hard wired float switches.
- Up to 99 wireless float switches.
- Ability for multiple sump chambers with only 1 panel.
- Using wireless float switches enables the alarm panel to be installed at ground level, to take advantage of GSM signals and property WiFi.
- Supplied with broken finger float switch (5m cable) and wireless transmitter complete with 23a battery.
- Sewage float switch optional extra.
- Mains powered alarm panel via mains socket or USB.
- Internal lithium iron battery for standby power up to 8 hours- optional extra larger external battery can be supplied for greater standby duration.
- Keypad Lock via code.
- Using Wi_Fi APP remotely monitor and operate multiple alarm panels.