Submersible sump pump – single phase for clean and dirty water – solid handling up to 10mm.
- Absolutely tight: Magnetic switch with adjustable, variable level control and anti-overwinding device. Straightforward adaptation to external control system with locking disc.
- Easy to replace: Cable with plug-type connector
- No drainage of the discharge pipe: Integrated swing check valve
- Low space requirement: Vertical discharge nozzle allows installation in narrow sumps, for example.
- Protected against overload: Integrated motor protection
- High operating reliability: Triple shaft seal lubricated by the barrier fluid makes for high motor reliability. Lubrication of the seal faces in the event of dry running.
- Long service life: Low-weight and corrosion-proof thanks to high-quality plastic casing. Noise-absorbing, abrasion-proof and impact-resistant.
- Economic operation: Optimised hydraulic systems and motors for large pump output at high efficiency
- Protected against overheating: Frame-cooled enclosed motor. Permits operation even when motor is not submerged.
- Drainage of pits, shafts, yards and cellars subject to a flooding risk
- Extraction of water from rivers and reservoirs
- Drainage of underground passages
- Lowering the surface water level