Triton Trimol 40 Liquid Membrane is a two component water based epoxy coating for floors and walls. Trimol 40 is typically used to provide a damp proof membrane on walls and floors either on its own as a wearing surface or in a “sandwich” construction between sand and cement renders. Can be applied to brick, concrete, stone and cement renders when damp.
Comes in Clear / Grey.
- WATER BASED: contains no solvent
- LOW ODOUR: easier to use in confined places
- WATER PROOF: ideal for tanking, damp floors etc.
- HARDWEARING: suitable as a durable floor or wall finish.
- CHEMICAL RESISTANCE: resists oil, petrol and mild chemicals when fully cured.
- DAMP PROOF MEMBRANE: for walls and floors where original d.p.m has failed or is non-existent
- TANKING as part of ‘sandwich’ construction using sand and cement renders
- FLOOR AND WALL COATING where a hardwearing and cleanable decorative finish is required.
Triton TRIMOL 40 is suitable for application to most common building substrates including brick, concrete, stone and renders. Being water based Triton TRIMOL 40 can be used on damp surfaces (but not running wet).