Wykamol CM20 Waterproofing Membrane is BBA-approved as suitable for type ‘C’ Cavity Drain Membrane Systems in accordance with BS8102 and now includes our high-vis yellow membrane.
This waterproofing membrane is the highest drainage capacity membrane in the CM range, giving a void of 14 litres/m². Suitable for use on floors and walls in very wet situations, or where a large stud height is needed to maximise insulation values.
CM20 creates a dry, habitable living space in areas previously suffering from damp or wet conditions.
- Part of a Type C Cavity Drain Membrane System, in line with BS8102:2009
- Gives a high water void at a volume of 14 Litres/m²
- Quick to install – easy to roll out along floors
- Creates a dry, habitable living space in areas previously suffering from damp/wet conditions
- Easily cut down using a sharp blade
- Waterproof, salt inhibiting, root and contaminant resistant
- Little or no damage to the existing structure
- Low and high temperature tolerance
- High grade material