wykamol high load insulation for basement floors. 8 pack
Wykamol Hi Load insulation is a closed cell, thermally insulating foam board for floors and basements which are, or could be, subject to water ingress.
Hi Load is manufactured from rigid extruded polystyrene (XPS) foam, free of CFC, HCFC and HFC compounds. The 1200 by 600 mm panels are produced using an extrusion process which provides a closed-cell structure, unlike other open-cell alternatives. Long-term water absorption is negligible, making it the ideal insulation product for below-ground structures subject to or susceptible to water ingress.
- Long-term water absorption is negligible.
- Insulation remains stable over long periods of time – Extensive testing demonstrates consistent performance during the lifespan of the product
- Breathable – reducing risk of interstitial condensation
- High compression resistance – up to 500 kPa
- Quick and simple installation
- 100% recyclable