Wykamol CM3 Mesh Cavity Drain Membrane is a water resistant membrane with studs forming a regular pattern on one face of the roll, and polypropylene mesh on the other side. It is tough but pliable and can be easily cut with a sharp blade to the correct size. Suitable for use above and below ground and can be rendered, plastered or dot and dab boarded on top.
- High performance bonded mesh
- Part of a Type C Cavity Drain Membrane System in line with BS8102:2009
- Waterproof, salt inhibiting, root and contaminant resistant
- Creates a dry, habitable living space in area previously suffering from damp/wet conditions
- Easily cut down using a sharp blade
- Easy to fold around windows and doors
- Quick to install – minimal preparation needed to wall surfaces
- No drying out process – redecoration can occur immediately
- Little or no damage to the existing structure
- Low and high temperature tolerance.
- Easy to plaster direct onto membrane or dot and dab.
- Walls, Above and below ground level, Type C Waterproofing applications and Damp-proofing applications.
- Damp proofing for rising or penetrating damp
- Barn or Mill Conversions
- Thick Random Stone Walls
- Contaminated chimney breasts
- Listed Buildings
- After chemical damp proofing.