Wykamol CM3 Mesh Cavity Drain Membrane is a 1.2 metre high x 20 metre long roll covering 24m2, water resistant membrane with studs forming a regular pattern on one face of the roll, and polypropylene mesh on the other side.This size roll is ideal for jobs where a DPC has failed at the traditional 1m high and you need to cover up to 1.2m up the wall. Suitable for use above and below ground and can be rendered, plastered or dot and dab boarded on top.
- High performance bonded mesh
- Part of a Type C Cavity Drain Membrane System in line with BS8102:2009
- Waterproof, salt inhibiting, root and contaminant resistant
- Creates a dry, habitable living space in area previously suffering from damp/wet conditions
- Easily cut down using a sharp blade
- Easy to fold around windows and doors
- Quick to install – minimal preparation needed to wall surfaces
- No drying out process – redecoration can occur immediately
- Little or no damage to the existing structure
View Our Online How To Guide: How To Fit Cavity Drain Membrane – Above Ground Damp Proofing.
Download the PDF Version: How To Fit Cavity Drain Membrane For Above Ground Damp Proofing
We also have different sizes in stock of this product below:
Product Weight: 12.42kg