Wykamol CM3 Mesh Cavity Drain Membrane is a 1m high x 20m long roll of membrane. A water resistant membrane with studs forming a regular pattern on one face of the roll, and polypropylene mesh on the other side. It is tough but pliable and can be easily cut with a sharp blade to the correct size. Suitable for use above and below ground and can be rendered, plastered or dot and dab boarded on top.
- High performance bonded mesh
- Part of a Type C Cavity Drain Membrane System in line with BS8102:2009
- Waterproof, salt inhibiting, root and contaminant resistant
- Creates a dry, habitable living space in area previously suffering from damp/wet conditions
- Easily cut down using a sharp blade
- Easy to fold around windows and doors
- Quick to install – minimal preparation needed to wall surfaces
- No drying out process – redecoration can occur immediately
- Little or no damage to the existing structure
View Our Online How To Guide: How To Fit Cavity Drain Membrane – Above Ground Damp Proofing.
Download the PDF Version: How To Fit Cavity Drain Membrane For Above Ground Damp Proofing
Product Weight: 10.35kg